1/101 Albert Street Sebastopol VIC 3356
Fantastic Investment In The Heart Of Sebastopol
**This property will be available for private inspection during the times advertised. It is a requirement for buyers to pre-register before attending any inspection - please contact the agent to arrange this**
A property that is boasting the original character throughout with the original cornice, ceiling roses and a very traditional art deco façade! Located walking distance to everything you will ever need from Supermarkets, Chemist, Schools and eateries.
• Currently being used for AirBnb.
• Ducted heating and a split system air-conditioner
• Great sized kitchen and dining area with gas cooking
• Two generous sized bedrooms polished timber floors throughout
• Lovely low maintenance courtyard plus single lock up garage with roller door
• Walking distance to shops, schools and public transport nearby
• Located only a short drive back to the Ballarat CBD
• Zoned to Phoenix P1-12 College and Sebastopol Primary School
• Ideal for first home buyers, investors or those looking to downsize.
Note: Due to government lockdown restrictions our photographers are unable to attend the property, photos have been supplied to us by the owner.