1/42B Macfie Street Devonport TAS 7310
- Property Type Unit
- Land area approx 290sqm
- Floor area approx 145sqm
- Region Tasmania
- Locality Devonport
- Garages 1
City and water views in the CBD
Promising an abundance of space and light and with glorious views from the North facing balcony, this conveniently situated and utterly expansive 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence with internal car parking is a celebration in the heart of Devonport City living.
The beauty of this property, aside from its stellar space and light filled interiors, is the flexibility it offers buyers, who will range from savvy investors, professional couples and even downsizers. Bathe in the natural light and enjoy the beautiful timber floors that define the living and dining zone, which open out to a balcony that offers you your own tranquil slice of the outdoors for coffees and simply relaxing. The versatile kitchen back inside impresses featuring dishwasher and additional white goods as chattels. The master bedroom has a built-in robe and ensuite, the two additional bedrooms are double bed size, both with built-in robes. The bathroom has separate bath and shower, while the internal laundry has ample cupboards for storage. The remote garage has secure entry and ample storage space, with back access to a private outdoor area, suitable for raised garden bed if desired. In close proximity to Devonport Mall, public transport and all conveniences this is a rare opportunity,.
For Sale Now or by Public Auction 27th August on site at 11am.
Call Trudi for more details today.
• Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, master with ensuite
• Double sized bedrooms, offering plenty of storage and built-in robes
• Light filled lounge and open plan kitchen/dining area
• North facing balcony integrates perfectly with living and kitchen areas
• Hardwood timber floors, quality drapes and appliances
• Walk to Devonport Mall, public transport, cafes and medical hub
• Secure parking for one car on title plus additional common area
- Remote Controlled Garage Door
- Secure Parking