1/6 Cooke Close Kiara WA 6054
UNDER OFFER @ FIRST HOME OPEN
Charming Courtyard Home.
Situated in a privileged Cul-de-Sac location, with all the comforts to get you started. This rejuvenated home oozes charms. A large front formal lounge will provide great space to relax, while the spacious kitchen has a large benchtop for your cooking pleasure.
This home offers plenty of living space indoors and outdoors.
A wrap-around patio, a gabled gazebo-style patio with luscious vegetation, and a fish pond are fantastic features for all your family and friends to enjoy your summer times at the property. Established trees like Mango and lemon at the backyard.
- Located in a Cul-de-sac of 4 dwellings giving you privacy
- Formal Lounge with plush carpet flooring and bay windows
- Master bedroom with carpet flooring and robes and bay windows
- Spacious semi-ensuite/ main bathroom with separate shower, bath and a single vanity
- Practical kitchen with plenty of storage, gas cooktop, oven, pantry, and space for a
double fridge. Kitchen has retro look, nostalgic wow moments.
- Spacious dining area creates an extra living area, overlooking the luscious backyard
- Ducted evaporating air conditioning and split system to the main living area
- Laundry has a generous size and access to the backyard with a garden shed
- Wrap around patio and a gabled gazebo with a fish pond for summertime outdoors
- Established garden with two ever producing mango trees and a lemon tree
- Single garage with drive through access to the rear and space for a second car or work
- New blinds installed in the formal lounge and main bedroom
- Security door and windows.
- Located 15 minutes from the airport and 25 mins from the city centre
- Built circa.1989, Block approx. 439m2 and living area approx.140sqm
Opportunity is knocking! To secure a charming cottage-like home.
Don't delay!!! Call today!!! To book your private inspection.
M; 0481 092 390
M; 0410 564 761
THE RESULT THE EXPERT THE AGENCY
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.