10 Edward Street Meningie SA 5264
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 1311sqm
- Region Murraylands and Riverland
- Locality The Coorong
- Carports 2
- Garages 4
- Toilets 1
UNDER OFFER with NO OPENS! Freshly Renovated Stunning Family Home!
This ideally located family home is perfect for the growing family, wanting a little extra room to move! An added bonus is the dual Street Frontages with front & rear access to the property!
Property Features Include:
• Large Master Bedroom with Walk-In-Robe & Ceiling Fan
• 2nd Generous Sized Bedroom with Built-In-Robe & Ceiling Fan
• 3rd Bedroom also with a Ceiling Fan & Study Nook
• Lovely, New, Modern Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
• Adjacent Meals Area
• Spacious Living Room with New Bamboo Floating Floor & R/C Split System A/C
• Freshly Renovated 3-Way Bathroom
• Large Updated Laundry to the Rear of the Home
• 4 Bay Carport to the Side of the Home
• 12.3m x 5.8m Workshop with 3-Phase Power
• Separate Studio or Entertainment Area with Pot Belly Fireplace
• 3.8KW Solar Power System
• Approx 45,000L of Rainwater Storage
• A HUGE block of 1,311sqm, perfect for any possible Sub-Division, subject to relevant Council Consents
The local school, Meningie Area School, catering for Reception to Year 12, is located within walking distance only 450m away, a short stroll of 550m to Lake Albert and the Lions Park. The local supermarket, coffee shop, bakery & butcher also within walking distance.
This stunning home can only by truly appreciated once inspected, so please ensure you Register your Interest, as inspections are by appointment only.
While every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this publication, particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of either the Agent nor the Vendor, and neither accepts liability for any error or omission.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank