10 McLarty Street Cloverdale WA 6105
Auction Current bid $500,000
Incredible Family Living
1 REGISTERED BIDDER. Current bid $500,000
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online Auction). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact Michael to become QUALIFIED/APPROVED and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance buyers, subject to seller's approval.
Auction Night/Final Bidding Stage Monday 29 November 2021 at 6.30pm (unless sold prior).
Built approximately 24 years ago, this much-loved brick and iron home has been in the same family since it was custom designed with family living in mind. Spacious throughout and featuring high ceilings, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom property charms from the moment you meander through the front rose garden to the wide and welcoming entrance.
Immaculately presented and with neutral décor sure to suit most furnishings, this low maintenance property is ready to move into or rent out as is. Or you could add your own personal touches and some value in the process.
Features at a glance:
• Three bedrooms (with built-in robes), two bathrooms
• Master bedroom includes a bay window and an en-suite bathroom with a corner spa
• In a separate wing, there are two bedrooms, a main bathroom with a bathtub, separate toilet and a separate laundry with external access
• Spacious formal lounge with a gas bayonet
• Large kitchen with space for a double fridge and microwave, separate pantry, gas cooktop, under-bench seating and loads of bench space and storage
• Generous meals area adjacent to the kitchen leading out to alfresco dining
• Paved patio with a high ceiling under the main roof
• Single car garage with a window and a shopper's entrance, additional parking and room for a caravan, boat or a trailer
• Large and powered workshop with driveway access
• Pretty gardens with a greenhouse, well-established plants (including a mandarin tree) and a front porch overlooking the gorgeous rose garden
• Brick and iron construction
• Security screens and window shutters
• Evaporative air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• High ceilings
• Neutral décor and easy-care tiles
• Water Rates: $1,154.35 pa
• Council Rates: $1,521.65 pa
• Block Size 741 sqm
Situated opposite McLarty Park (where you'll find a shady playground), this family home has easy access to main arterial roads including Tonkin Highway, Leach Highway, Great Eastern Highway and Graham Farmer Freeway. You're also close to the airport, schools, parks, Belmont Forum, Belmont Oasis Leisure Centre, Vic Park, Ascot Racecourse, Crown Entertainment Complex and Perth city.
In this prime location, this will be snapped up quickly so please don't hesitate to contact Michael Keil on 0412 255 838 or at email@example.com today.
Michaelkeil.com working in conjunction with The Agency.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.