10 Silver Gum Drive Andergrove QLD 4740
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 812sqm
- Region Mackay-Isaac-Whitsunday
- Locality Mackay
- Carports 4
LIFESTYLE AND COMFORT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY..........
The owners of this great 4 bedroom and study home, have moved to the country and must leave this much loved and perfectly maintained family home.
The property offers multiple outdoor living options, a 9 m salt water swimming pool, car accommodation for 4 vehicles on a whopping 812 sq. m allotment.
Built in an era when quality workmanship counted the solid block home will certainly stand the test of time. With all the hard work done by the current owners......you can simply unpack your bags and relax!
* Freshly painted inside & out, new carpets and blinds
* Open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge room
* Kitchen opens to a large carport that is also used as an entertaining area
* Built in robes to 2 bedrooms and tidy modern bathroom
* Large bedroom with glass door to the back patio
* Convenient office, separate laundry, and 2nd toilet
* Storage loft and insulation in the ceiling
* Extras include security screens; generator plug and dishwasher
* North - South orientation designed to capture the breeze plus air conditioning for those hot summer days
* Side access to 6m x 3m & 3m x 3m garden sheds
* Low maintenance landscaped tropical gardens
Located on a leafy street and so conveniently positioned within walking distance to Primary Schools, childcare, and local shops. If you are looking for a quality family home or investment property, put this home on your shopping list.