108 Vincent Street North Perth WA 6006
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!
Once owned by George Vincent himself, this stunning 1917 built Edwardian home imposingly positioned on an elevated 597sqm block overlooking Hyde Park truly is something special!
Renovated to the highest standards whilst maintaining it's original charm this grand residence has become somewhat of a North Perth icon.
With views to both of Hyde Park's lakes and a gorgeous jarrah wrap around verandah the owners will miss their coffee at sunrise watching by passers enjoy their time at one of Perth's favourite locals.
The corner position and expansive land holding has allowed for a fully self contained one bedroom, one bathroom cottage to be added to the property with access via Norfolk Street.
Whether you're a large family, an executive couple or just a lover of a bygone time you're going to be amazed by all this grand old lady can provide!
Living at 108 Vincent Street provides so much more than just a place to sleep, you will be entrenched in the North Perth lifestyle with popular cafes only a few hundred metres away, Perth CBD seven minutes down the road and once again Hyde Park just outside your front gate.
FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE – Main residence
- A façade that captures the heart of anyone who passes by
- Reticulated low maintenance gardens throughout
- Grand, extra wide hallway behind a stunning leadlight door
- Four double sized bedrooms flooded with tons of natural light
- High ceilings with ornate ceiling roses, cornices and skirtings
- Five fireplaces with ornate mantles throughout the home
- Quality jarrah flooring
- Massive “Ball room” with beautiful character features
- Brand new kitchen with heaps of cabinetry, Ilve cooker with 5 burner gas hotplate and 2 electric ovens
- Beautiful French doors to the verandah from the kitchen, formal lounge and front bedroom
- Striking black and white tiled sunroom with bi-fold doors allowing it to be fully opened or closed off
- Bathed in natural light thanks to the full height windows throughout
- Ducted, reverse cycle Fujitsu air conditioning
FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE – Cottage
- New fully self-contained cottage with separate access
- Own courtyard with reticulated gardens
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Quality custom-made window treatments
- Stove with four burner gas hotplate and electric oven
- Freshly painted throughout
- All gardens (including side of cottage) reticulated from own bore (small courtyard of cottage garden reticulated from mains)
- Garage with automatic roller door
- Rear lane access
- Brickpaved verge for extra three cars
- New "Winckelmans" french tessellated non-slip tiles to front path (sealed to allow easy cleaning)
- Custom-made wrought iron balustrades to front steps
- Art deco bronze statue to front garden
- Custom made stained glass to front door by artist "Anna Nilsson"
- Limestone garden feature to back paved garden area
- Two large security lights to front of house and security lighting to verandah and back of house
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.