11 Oakover Way Heathridge WA 6027
Renovated Ripper with 12m x 8m Garage/workshop!
This gorgeous three bedroom, 2-bathroom abode, with ducted air conditioning welcomes growing families to enjoy a delightful lifestyle in an incomparable location.
The versatile and desirable plan creates a series of zoned yet free-flowing spaces, massive kitchen, exceptional outdoor entertaining and below ground pool for endless all-weather entertaining.
It is an absolute privilege to present this home and it deserves your immediate attention.
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | lounge /Theatre | Family | Dining | Below ground pool | Alfresco | Huge 12m x 8m car Garage/workshop
- The entry invites you into the parental enclave. A formal lounge/Theatre room and master suite is a peaceful space for adult rest and recuperation.
- The main suite features a beautifully renovated ensuite with ceiling to floor tiling & walk in robe.
- The happy heart of the home is surely the impressive kitchen, which is timelessly finished with abundant storage, and preparation spaces, feature tile splashback, induction cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher, double fridge/freezer capacity. Your family can sit at the breakfast bar while the home chef creates. Or better yet, hop in and help. There is so much room for additional chefs in this kitchen.
- The family and casual dining areas, where your family will spend much of the time, are highlighted with family friendly flooring
- The children's accommodation zone is quietly set away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It includes two bedrooms, 1 fitted out as a study for those that love to work from home, if not, the cabinetry may be removed.
-The main bathroom is stunning with floor to ceiling tiles & a free standing claw bath
- The indoor living space connects with the outdoor living for effortless entertaining. Designed for pleasure the alfresco is a great size for those that love to entertain and includes a below ground pool.
*12m x 8m garage
*Ducted air conditioning
*803 sqm corner block with 31+metre frontage in R30 Zoning
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.