110 Gabriel Street Cloverdale WA 6105
Fantastic Family Home and Location
From this spacious four-bedroom, two-bathroom home, you're within walking distance to Belmont Forum Shopping Centre, Forster Park and many amenities. In this incredible central location, you have all the space you need for your family and a fantastic lifestyle within your reach.
This spacious home features two living spaces, a modern kitchen and expansive alfresco dining, plus a below ground pool. Just imagine all the entertaining you can do here.
Built in the 1980s and situated on a large 696sqm block with a wide frontage, there's also the opportunity to redevelop with its high density zoning.
There are lots of options with this property and in this location and on a large block, this is a great opportunity.
Features at a glance:
• Fantastic entertaining and living zones across the living room, separate meals area, lounge room, gourmet kitchen and alfresco dining
• Spacious and modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, splashback, oven, built-in microwave and dishwasher, breakfast bar, room for a side-by-side fridge/freezer and tonnes of bench space and storage
• Expansive alfresco dining with a pitched-roof patio and raised garden beds with tropical plants
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, master with feature wallpaper
• Two bathrooms, one with a bathtub
• Separate laundry with plenty of storage and bench space
• Ceiling fans
• Security screens
• Secure and gated front garden
• Double car garage with extra parking
• Wide frontage
• Decked front porch
• 696sqm block
• Zoned $20/40
• Water Rates: $1,314.65 pa
• Council Rates: $1,835.56 pa
• Currently leased on a periodical tenancy at $530 pw
You're within walking distance to Belmont Forum Shopping Centre, Reading Cinemas Belmont, Forster Park, Belmont Sports and Recreation Club, Faulkner Park, buses, shops and eateries. In just a few minutes you can be in Vic Park, at the airport, Graham Farmer Freeway, Crown Entertainment Complex, Ascot Racecourse, the Swan River and Perth City.
Expressions of Interest Close 16 September 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior).
Please contact Michael Keil on 0412 255 838 or email@example.com to arrange a viewing today.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.