1163 Coramba Road Karangi NSW 2450
For Sale Expressions of Interest
2 HECTARES OR 5 ACRES WITH ACCESS TO WATER
Just a 10 minute drive from the centre of town, this fantastic opportunity is ideal for those looking to keep horses, maybe run your own market garden, or become more self-sustainable. The land is fertile and gently sloping with access to a huge spring fed dam, is fully fenced, and has a huge shed plus a glasshouse for propagating of seedlings. The home has six bedrooms & has been a happy family home for many years, but it now needs a new family to bring it back to its best. In a previous life the farm was a nursery with its own stunning gardens and with a little tidy up will make an excellent home for those who enjoy gardening & the freedom and space only a couple of hectares can provide.
• 3 paddocks fully fenced - glasshouse - 15m x 7m shed with power.
• 3 x 10,000 litre rain water tanks.
• Extra-large spring fed dam with electric and diesel pumps (diesel needs work)
• New roof is only 6 years old.
• 19 minute drive to beach - 10 minute drive to city centre - 5 minutes drive to Coramba.
• 6 Bedrooms - 2 bathrooms - flexible floor plan.
Council Rates: $2,185.00 pa.
Expressions of Interest close 3:00pm, Monday 31st January 2022
NB: COVID-19 'Conditions of Entry' apply at our property inspections, including the wearing of masks. These measures have been implemented to protect the health of our team, our clients and the wider community. We apologise for any inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding.