119a Nicholson Road Lynwood WA 6147
For Sale Offers from $430,000 invitedUnder Offer
Family Living at it’s Finest
Judy Duggan and The Agency are proud to welcome you to 119a Nicholson Road Lynwood.
Avoid the building wait times and price increases as this 11 year young quality built home has everything a family could ever desire and so much more!
This light filled 3 x 2 welcoming abode boasts a stylish open plan area comprising of a spacious kitchen, dining and living room plus a separate lounge room / huge home office or even a private retreat. Boasting a neutral colour palette throughout, this lovely home is low maintenance and move in ready and with direct access through the side gate into Fleetwood Park, playground and dog park so it is sure to impress the kids & fur babies!
With added features such as stunning porcelain tiled flooring, artificial turf, ducted evaporative air conditioning and a huge double garage this home really must be seen to fully appreciate what's on offer.
What's to love ;
• Huge Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with new tapware & basin
• Both minor bedrooms (2 & 3) are queen size and have built in robes
• All bedrooms have new carpets
• Main bathroom with a bathtub, new tapware & basin plus a separate WC
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
• The open plan area comprises of a spacious kitchen, dining and living area with stunning porcelain tiled flooring and conveniently opens on to the outdoor area
• The well-equipped kitchen features plenty of benchtop space, stainless steel appliances: gas cooktop, electric oven and canopy rangehood, great storage, large fridge recess, built in pantry and overhead cabinetry
• Modern neutral colour palette throughout
• Spacious laundry with built in shelving
• Drip system reticulation along the entire driveway
• Rear yard has an artificial grassed area for the kids to play
• Direct access through the lockable side gate to Fleetwood park, playground and dog park
• Secure double garage with auto roller door and convenient extra storage space
• Driveway is fully paved with parking for multiple vehicles plus a handy turning bay
• Gas storage HWS
• Built in 2011 on a 340sqm Survey strata lot / 121 sqm living area
• City of Canning council rates approx. $1580 / Water rates $760 approx per annum
• Located in the sought after Bannister Creek Primary school zone and award winning Lynwood High School zone
This perfect locale is ideally located in close proximity to a host of desirable amenities including Westfield Carousel Shopping precinct and nearby to Stocklands Riverton Shopping Centre, Cafes, Reputable schools, Curtin University, Riverton library, Riverton Leisureplex, medical centres and the Canning River reserve with 21kms of tranquil walking trails and stunning parklands and only approximately 15kms from the CBD.
Call Judy on 0413 096 795 to arrange a viewing, with all that's on offer this property won't last long!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.