12 Kuranda Crescent Kuranda QLD 4881
Auction Forthcoming Auction - Date To Be Confirmed
AUCTION - VACANT LAND - 12 KURANDA CRESCENT, KURANDA
12 KURANDA CRESCENT, KURANDA
Mareeba Property Office is pleased to announce the forthcoming auction of residential, rural and commercial real estate in Mareeba, Kuranda, Koah and Dimbulah; to be held at 10am on Friday 22 October 2021 at the Cedric Davies Community Hub (Mareeba Library), 43 Anzac Avenue, Mareeba.
Lot 31 on RP726343
• Zoning Residential
• Rates: approx. $1,125 per 6 months
• Land is heavily vegetated, however free from Council environmental constraints
• Property is mapped within the hill and slope area, indicating it is quite steep, any clearing on land with a slope greater than 15% will trigger an application to Council
• Town water, landowner will be responsible for connection and water meter
• Septic/wastewater design required by wastewater consultant
We welcome your enquiry and look forward to meeting you soon; so please contact Mareeba Property Office on 4092 1355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an information pack for the above-mentioned auction property.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact, but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.