122 Barneys Reef Road Gulgong NSW 2852
- Property Type Other (Rural)
- Land area approx 8ha
- Council Rates $480/quarter
- Region Orana
- Locality Mid-Western
- Garages 2
THE ULTIMATE LIFESTYLE PROPERTY
The ultimate rural lifestyle living perfectly located just on the outskirts of Gulgong or just 20 minutes north west of Mudgee. Situated on a picturesque 8.09HA or 20 acres approximately.
This property is perfectly set up for the ideal small farm or for the ultimate in lifestyle living with a 4 bedroom family home, 5 horse paddocks and 2 grazing paddocks and all this with town water.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in wardrobe
- Additional 3 excellent sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Featuring a modern oversized open plan renovated kitchen overlooking dining area with wood fire heating and reverse cycle A/C
- Huge separate living area with reverse cycle A/C ideal for family living
- Modern bathroom with shower, bathtub and vanity
- Multitude of storage throughout the home
- 6m x 9m 3 bay, 2 roller door shed power and workshop bay
- Suitable for horses, cattle and sheep - currently set up for horses
- Town water connected directly to the home and paddocks
- Featuring a large assortment of fruit trees ranging from mulberry, nectarine, peach, pomegranate, plum, crab apple, and olive trees
Bonuses: Chicken coop, established trees and gardens, horse yards, cubby house and loads more
All the hard work is done for you, soak up the country lifestyle and relax. For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions considered via online auction). Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Call to arrange your inspection today David Goldring 0426 251 981 or Emily Rochester 0422 440 625.