13 Holbourne Street Bushland Beach QLD 4818
For Sale $625,000
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 680sqm
- Floor area approx 259sqm
- Region Townsville and North West
- Locality Townsville
- Garages 2
Tropical Show Stopper
This truly modern Queenslander, on a 680m2 allotment, has views to the mountain ranges of Magnetic Island, a gorgeous streetscape aspect from the front and bushland to the back of the property with leafy green surrounds and is positioned to catch the coastal breeze.
The stunning kitchen has clean lines, unique surface designs, a walk-in pantry, banks of storage drawers and a lush elevated internal garden. Generous bedrooms, deep stone colour pallet to the bathrooms with an exquisite ensuite and walk-through wardrobe to the master bedroom.
• 259sqm under roof
• Open plan living with vaulted ceiling space
• Separate Media Room
• Bamboo flooring throughout
• Study or home office area
• 900mm oven with 4 burner induction stove
• Four large family bedrooms
• Dual vanity and shower to the ensuite
• Main bathroom has a separate bath and shower
• Security Cameras
• Bedrooms are wired for television and internet connection
• Split system air conditioning
• Internal laundry
• Storage options
• Double garage with storage space
• 5kw Solar Power System
• Massive deck space from the house and pool area
• Inground pool with generous timber decking and glass fencing
• The pool also includes Waterfall and colour changing LED lighting
• Outdoor vertical garden and built-in Aquarium
• Lush low maintenance, irrigated garden beds
• Designated vegetable and herb garden
• Outdoor play spaces
• Double gate side access
• No rear neighbours
This secluded allotment is screened by lush tropical gardens, is fenced and is completely private from the neighbours. The property is a tropical gem, cool and comfortable with the established garden and elevated breezes through the property keep it at a beautiful temperature throughout the tropical summer months.
Get to know Bushland Beach:
Bushland Beach is part of the Northern Beaches area of Townsville, located 25 minutes' drive from Townsville's central business district. This beautiful stretch of beach is a suburban area with visitor accommodation, sporting facilities and shopping centres including supermarkets, doctors, dentist, chemist, food outlets to name a few. Fish from the beach or launch a boat from the local boat ramp to access the reef and islands. At low tide, an old wooden shipwreck is uncovered. The beach is well serviced with a fully serviced resort/hotel, barbecue facilities and playgrounds. Coles supermarket complex, a new service station and car wash coming soon and the continuing upgrade of Peggy Banfield sporting grounds makes Bushland Beach one of Townsville's most liveable suburbs.
Inspections Welcome, call #AllisonGough 0421583168.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.
- Above Ground Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Wardrobes
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Remote Controlled Garage Door
- Secure Parking
- Solar Panels