13 Jamieson Street Mareeba QLD 4880
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 3374sqm
- Region Far North Queensland and Torres Strait
- Locality Mareeba
- Carports 2
- Ensuite 1
- Garages 7
- Toilets 2
SPLIT LEVEL FAMILY HOME ON HUGE BLOCK
Occupying a peaceful street position and nestled privately on a fully fenced 3,374m2 amidst flourishing gardens and shady trees is this well-appointed contemporary split-level home. Packed with great features and boasting oodles of storage space, this home is geared for family living.
On entering the home, exposed Oregon pine beams immediately draw your attention upwards to the soaring raked ceiling across the kitchen, dining and living areas. With its wonderful open plan design, the cook of the house can chop, stir and socialise all at once; whilst enjoying working with the fabulous Miele appliances. A combination of reverse cycle and cool air air-conditioning provides comfortable living all year round; while a dedicated security camera system and Crimsafe mesh on doors and windows provides peace of mind for home safety. Front and side veranda spaces provide plenty of room for entertaining guests and a place from which to take in the wonderfully relaxing ambiance of the garden surrounds which form an ideal backdrop for the outdoor living areas.
Outside 2 Colorbond sheds provide additional storage and workshop space. Shed 1 is approximately 12m x 9m while shed 2 is approximately 7m x 7m. Nine car parking spaces are available between the 2 sheds (7 lockable garage spaces and 2 open carport spaces).
The rear of the block has a second street access through a road easement which allows the opportunity of a possible subdivision or maybe a second dwelling subject to council approval.
A 5Kw solar power system ensures the quarterly electricity bill is minimal.
Property features include:
* Private, fully fenced 3,374m2 lot with established garden surrounds
* 2 street access
* 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom split-level masonry block home
* Main with ensuite & WIR, second & third bedroom with built-ins
* Kitchen features stainless steel Miele oven & steam oven, gas cook top/electric oven & range hood, walk-in pantry, plenty of cupboard & bench space
* Neutral colour scheme will suit any furnishings & decor style
* Floor tiles throughout for easy maintenance
* Roller blinds, panel glides & curtains on interior windows & doors
* Large roller shade blinds protect the western side of the home
* Crimsafe security mesh on windows & doors
* Air-conditioned (3 reverse cycle, 2 cool air)
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Electric hot water system
* Verandas – front and two sides
* Porcelain tile flooring on verandas
* Children's cubby house tucked in between the established front garden plantings
* 5 Kw solar power system
* Security camera system
This home provides all the elements for a relaxing, comfortable and modern lifestyle. It is perfect to move straight into and enjoy, with plenty of scope to further capitalise if desired. Put this home on your 'must see' list and bring your family to see it today!
From all of us at Mareeba Property Office, we wish you every success with your property search. If you would like more details on this property, to arrange an inspection, or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available, please call or email us today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Secure Parking
- Solar Panels