130/143 Adelaide Terrace East Perth WA 6004
- Property Type Unit
- Land area approx 111.00sqm
- Floor area approx 111sqm
- Region Perth
- Locality Perth
- Garages 1
Resort living feels like home
Do you seek city lifestyle with a resort twist? Do you want space and sophistication? You can have it all at Times Two apartments.
You will be pleasantly surprised on how this spacious apartment can quickly whisp you off your feet and make you feel right at home.
The floorplan provides a feeling of space with light-filled open-plan living, functional kitchen, wooden flooring and private balcony with a resort overlook. You will have no problems hosting large dinner parties to enjoy with family & friends.
Both bedrooms include mirrored built-in wardrobes to reflect the beautiful natural light that fills these spacious rooms. In the evenings enjoy mood lighting with feature accent wall lights in the master room with the convenience of your own ensuite and a second bathroom for guests.
Now, for your resort lifestyle at your doorstep. This prestige complex includes large swimming pool, separate outdoor heated spa, sunbeds and entertaining BBQ areas, including a recreation room with pool table and table tennis. Fully equipped gym & sauna. Conference rooms & meeting areas for your social convenience.
This apartment awaits an enviable lifestyle on the edge of the city and Perth's scenic Swan River. You can choose to enjoy the hustle and bustle of our dynamic city from shopping, entertainment and Perth's best eateries or enjoy the peaceful serenity of close by parks such as; Langley Park, Ozone Reserve or Queens Gardens.
Being city centre you will also enjoy the convenience of transport; Elizabeth Quay Train Station, free CAT buses, Transperth Ferry and Perth's master planned cycle/pedestrian paths.
Be a part of our transforming city in the luxury of an apartment that feels like resort living. This new lifestyle awaits you.
- 3rd floor north facing apartment overlooking the pool
- Reverse cycle air con in the living & master bedroom
- Open plan design
- Generous sized balcony for entertaining
- Lots of opportunity for natural light to flow through
- Resort-style facilities including swimming pool, spa, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium, lounge, recreation room, meeting room and concierge
- Secure complex with intercom access and remote-control entry to the car park
- 111 sqms in total includes 78sqm internal living, 16sqm balcony, 13sqm car bay, 4sqm storage unit
- Council rates approx $1,800 P/A
- Water rates approx $240 P/Q
- Strata levies: Admin fund $833.00 P/Q Reserve fund $107.80 P/Q Total per quarter $940.80 with an annual total of $3,763.20 P/A
For further information or to book your inspection please contact Joshua on 0432 183 369 today.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.