132A Kenwick Road Kenwick WA 6107
For Sale From $299,000 - $329,000Under Offer
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 333.00sqm
- Region Perth
- Locality Gosnells
- Carports 2
- Ensuite 1
- Garages 2
- Toilets 2
- Uncovered Carspaces 2
1st HOME BUYER SPECIAL!
**SWIFT SALE REQUIRED**
Centrally located this cosy 3-bedroom 2-bathroom home is minutes from everything. Ideal for first home buyers, downsizers or investors, this property provides plenty of opportunity to add value or simply a good investment $$ return.
A flexible floor-plan... the lounge room greets you from the front door, has a seperate meals/dining, timber flooring throughout and is complimented by a well-appointed kitchen. Fully equipped with stainless free-standing oven & gas cooktop, good bench space and ample storage.
Outside, the gardens offer easy-care living. A generous patio entertaining area wraps around the back of the home providing a nice alfresco area for outdoor living.
* Lounge room living area to the front of the home.
* Separate dining room adjoining the kitchen.
* Renovated kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless-steel freestanding oven & gas cooktop.
* Good-sized bedrooms, master with built in robe.
* Main bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
* Ceiling fans
* Air conditioning
* Good-sized yard complete with garden shed for storage.
* Double carport offering undercover cover parking.
* Wrap around patio in the backyard for outdoor living and entertaining.
Positioned close to Kenwick and Maddington Train stations with Albany Highway, Roe Highway, local shops and Westfield Carousel nearby. This is smart buying for anyone looking purchase their first home, or invest into a growing residential suburb.
Currently tenanted on (periodic) month by month lease @ $350.00 per week.
For prompt further information please contact selling agents Paul Brookes 0408940156 or Davide Palermo 0412249002.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.