14 Ridgewood Way Ferndale WA 6148
The perfect unison of style & character
Judy Duggan and The Agency are proud to welcome you to 14 Ridgewood Way Ferndale.
A renovated 3x1 character home that offers comfort and style like no other, with extra special features such as polished jarrah flooring, decorative ceilings, touch control LED mood lighting, electric roller shutters and new window treatments, it really must be seen to be fully appreciated.
This stunning abode centres around a stylish renovated kitchen, the very heart of the home, featuring stone benchtops, stainless steel cooking appliances, dishwasher, pot drawers and overhead cupboards.
The outdoor entertaining area is definitely something to brag about! As you exit the gorgeous wood French doors you are welcomed into the new Sandstone paved patio area and pergola, fully adorned with grapevines, with a stunning vista to the sparkling below ground saltwater gated pool with the seamless flow of the new Sandstone pavers and surrounded by lush greenery.
Some of the many features on offer include;
• Good size Master with Jarrah flooring, free standing robe, electric roller shutter, decorative ceiling rose, wall mouldings and high profile skirting boards
• Minor bedrooms are carpeted with a robe recess (bedroom 3) and built in robe shelving (bedroom 2) and both with electric roller shutters
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
• Well appointed main bathroom with bathtub, pedestal basin & new floor, wall and shower tiling
• The open plan living area welcomes you with Jarrah flooring, decorative ceiling rose, high profile skirting boards, new white timber blinds an electric roller shutter and touch control dimmable LED mood lighting
• Renovated Chef's kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel cooking appliances - gas cooktop, tiled splashbacks, plenty of storage with pot drawers and overhead cupboards, double fridge recess and touch control downlights
• Casual dining area
• Spacious renovated laundry
• Separate WC
• New white timber blinds throughout
• Freshly painted
• 6 solar panels and inverter
• Neutral colour palette throughout
• Security screen on front door and feature wooden main door
• Double carport with plenty of driveway space for multiple vehicles
• Front & rear grassed areas for the kids to play
• Huge shed plus smaller shed
• Fully fenced below ground saltwater pool with covered area for storage/seating and new Sandstone paving
• Patio area plus pergola with new Sandstone paving and gorgeous garden beds
• Side access with plenty of room for a boat / trailer etc..
• Gas storage HWS – approx. 6 months old
• Set on a vast 830sqm R20 zoned lot
• Solid 1965 Character brick & tile home
• Located in the award winning Lynwood High School zone (34th place in the top 50 schools of WA 2019, for private and public education)
This riverside locale is ideally located in close proximity to a host of desirable amenities as well as walking distance to the recently refurbished Westfield Carousel Shopping precinct and nearby to Stocklands Riverton Shopping Centre, Cafes, reputable schools, Riverton library, Riverton Leisureplex, medical centres and the Canning River reserve with 21kms of tranquil walking trails and stunning parklands and only approximately 14kms from the CBD.
Call Judy on 0413 096 795 to arrange a viewing, with all that's on offer this property won't last long!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.