1437 Gurrundah Road Goulburn NSW 2580
- Property Type Farmlet
- Land area approx 90ac
- Region Southern Inland
- Locality Goulburn Mulwaree
- Garages 3
- Toilets 2
"Candlebark" 1437 Gurrundah Road Goulburn
Under 15 minutes to Goulburn via sealed road an outstanding rural opportunity awaits your inspection!
* 90 acres or 36.4 hectares in area (approximately)
* 15km to Goulburn, 1 hour to Canberra, 2 hours Sydney
* Four Bedroom Ranch style homestead, 240 sq metres under roof
* Comfortable lounge, Electric kitchen, Three way bathroom.
* Meals area, Norseman log fire, ducted, Electric heater
* Huge covered outdoor entertaining area
* Three bay garage/workshop, 100,000 litre rain storage
* Well fenced into 15 paddocks with a laneway system for stock
* Ten dams, reticulation available to gardens via main dam and head tank
* Seasonal Creek, Pear Orchard, Hay/Machine Shed
* Loading ramp & Cattle yard.
With all the hard work done, Candlebark provides an excellent opportunity for immediate income or sit & relax to enjoy a wonderful country lifestyle.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport