149 Keane Street Cloverdale WA 6105
Located directly opposite Forster Park, and with easy access to Belmont Forum Shopping Centre and Abernethy Road, you really couldn't ask for a more central location. Add in this spacious home and this opportunity just gets better for investors or those needing to be close to the airport.
This brick and iron 3-bedroom home offers wonderful open plan living with a spacious kitchen, living and dining area and a separate theatre room. Ideal for families of all ages, especially in such close proximity to Forster Park.
Features at a glance:
• Spacious open plan living with a modern kitchen and a separate theatre room that would also make a great games room or office
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, enormous 2nd bedroom at the front of the home overlooking Forster Park and a master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite
• Modern kitchen with an island bench with seating, dishwasher and gas cooking
• Easy care garden with a paved patio great for entertaining
• Separate laundry with direct outdoor access
• Main bathroom with a bathtub
• Neutral colour scheme throughout
• Double car remote control garage with extra parking
• Water Rates: $1,235.01 pa
• Council Rates: $1649.93 pa
• Block Size: 307 sqm
• Currently tenanted at $380pw on a periodical tenancy
From here you're within walking distance to the Belmont Forum Shopping Centre, the Belmont Sports and Recreation Club, the bus line, Tomato Lake and across the road from Forster Park. You have easy access to Abernethy Road, Great Eastern Highway, Leach Highway, Albany Highway, Tonkin Highway, the airport, Vic Park, Ascot Racecourse, Crown Entertainment Complex and Perth City.
Expressions of Interest Close 2 September 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior).
In this central location, this will go fast so please don't miss out and contact Michael Keil on 0412 255 838 or at firstname.lastname@example.org today to arrange a viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.