15 Hazards View Drive Coles Bay TAS 7215
- Property Type House
- Floor area approx 104sqm
- Region Tasmania
- Locality Glamorgan-Spring Bay
- Garages 2
Secluded Residence in Sought After, Picturesque Location
Tucked away in its own little corner of Swanwick is this hardwood framed home, the ideal first home, holiday shack or investment property. Relax and appreciate the coolness of open plan living in this light and airy home. The combination of natural light, neutral interiors and carpeted floors fill the house with warmth in winter or throw open the doors and windows during the summer months and listen to the sounds of the birds in the trees.
The home is well maintained and literally has nothing to do but move in and enjoy the coastal lifestyle available to you. Enjoying a sunlit northerly aspect, the open-plan interiors with timber feature walls throughout, the perfect escape after a busy day's work.
You'll feel right at home in the good-sized bedrooms which are bright, airy and have built-in robes in each.
The large backyard is level, fully fenced and easy care providing the perfect area for children and pets to play.
• Total land area of 1447sqm
• Nearby to beach, boat ramp and Golf Course
• Low maintenance property with ample parking for boat and caravan
• Living room with a Saxon wood heater
• Separate toilet
• Great garage and workshop, with power for the handyman/hobbyist
• Solar panels and 2 large water tanks
• Lock up garage and a single carport
The property is well maintained and for the shrewd buyer an excellent investment or terrific first home.
- Built In Wardrobes
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Secure Parking
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank