15 Reidy And Stevensons Road Mount Eccles VIC 3953
For Sale $880,000
- Property Type Acreage/Semi-rural
- Land area approx 1.96ha
- Region Gippsland
- Locality South Gippsland
- Garages 2
- Toilets 2
NESTLED IN THE VALLEY
On a quiet country road, nestled in the valley with the grand old Oak trees and frontage to Wilkur Creek, you will find this special gem.
This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home has been extensively renovated throughout, so be surprised and come on inside.
- Beautiful Blackbutt hardwood flooring greets you as you enter throughout the living areas with carpets in the bedrooms.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen providing a bright and comforting family living space
- Wood fire and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gorgeous kitchen with its country charm, all new with electric/gas oven, dishwasher, Victorian Ash timber bench tops, breakfast bar by the window and a cook's delight walk in pantry with excellent shelving and storage.
- Spacious Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
- 2nd & 3rd bedrooms both with built in robes and their own reverse cycle air conditioners.
- The family bathroom is crisp and fresh with vanity and bath/shower combo and a separate toilet .
- Perfect country house laundry with custom made Cypress bench, this is a combination mudroom, ideal for when you slip in the back door from being outside.
- To the front of the home is a sunroom, currently a small family gym space but would suit a second sitting room or family study.
- Situated on 5 acres (approx.) with 2 titles, you also enjoy access to an approx. additional 2 acres of creek frontage.
Externally there is a carport, single garage, small workshop and assorted smaller shedding to the rear.
The garden offers so much scope if gardening is your passion or keep it simple and enjoy the space to relax and entertain, it's all up to you.
The 2 house paddocks wrap around the house tucked in and sheltered by the hill, the home is positioned to look out across the little road to two additional paddocks bordered by the Wilkur creek, with small animal shelter, water to troughs for stock, smaller holding pen/paddock, making an ideal property for sheep, cattle, or horses.
Ten minutes' drive to South Gippsland's major township of Leongatha, with School bus an easy walk from the home and all set on a quiet country road, this home with extensive completed renovations inside now allows the next custodian an opportunity to put their touch externally with space to garden to your delight or enjoy the simplicity as is.
For further information and to arrange a personal inspection by appointment, please contact Irene Walker at SEJ Real Estate 0429 045 632