1555 Jarrah Road Mundaring WA 6073
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 2.26ha
- Region Perth
- Locality Mundaring
- Carports 2
- Ensuite 1
- Garages 2
- Toilets 2
- Uncovered Carspaces 2
Timeless Cottage Charm
SOLD by Nigel Peters
Nestled between the trees on a quiet cul-de-sac street is this idyllic cottage-style home. Beautifully maintained, this home boasts three bedrooms, two bathrooms, an open fireplace and endless potential on 2.26 hectares of land.
Soaring cathedral ceilings create an air of spaciousness in the living room, with large windows looking to the lush greenery outside and an open fireplace adding to the ambience. Natural light pours into the dining room, featuring a charming potbelly wood stove. You will be delighted with endless benchtop space and plenty of cabinetry in the well-equipped kitchen, and a gas cooktop, rangehood and electric oven will make cooking a breeze.
Each of the bedrooms are complete with the same stunning beam ceilings, quality fitted carpets, huge windows inviting the outside in and two of them having built-in robes. The original ensuite has been well looked after, including a framed shower, standalone basin and WC. The family bathroom contains a single vanity with cream basin and a combination shower bathtub.
There is so much to love about this property. A picturesque courtyard invites you to sit and enjoy a morning coffee surrounded by nature. The solar-heated saltwater pool beckons, inviting you to have a dip, or laze away beneath the poolside gazebo, taking in the serenity of your own backyard.
Enjoy the lifestyle on offer with established gardens, fruit trees in abundance, and a chicken coop. A stable block can accommodate several horses if desired, and a double garage with running water provides endless possibilities. Two natural spring-fed dams add to the tranquillity and encourage the surrounding greenery to thrive.
There is plenty of room for expansion, or to build a granny flat. The abode has been thoughtfully maintained with potential to modernise if desired, or embrace the cottage charm. A perfect opportunity for those looking to downsize from larger hills properties or relocate from the wheat belt to be closer to all the amenities of Mundaring.
Offers are invited by 14th September. The owner reserves the right to sell at any time.
To register your interest in this special property, contact Nigel Peters from The Agency today on 0407 212 156.
• 3 bed, 2 bath cottage-style home
• 2.26 hectares on secluded cul-de-sac street
• Double carport and double garage with built-in work benches
• Only one previous owner/occupier
• Cathedral ceilings throughout
• Fruit trees and chicken coop
• Tin garden shed and old railway carriage
• Stables for horses with attached tackle room
• Solar-heated saltwater pool with new filter
• Two natural spring-fed dams
• Front and rear verandas, and walled courtyard
• Open fireplace in living
• Carpet to bedrooms and living
• Spacious laundry with WC and external door
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in dining/kitchen
• Manual gate at front of property
• Reticulation to garden close to residence
• 1.8km to Mundaring Village Shopping Centre
• 1.1km to Mundaring Primary School
• 1.6km to Mundaring Christian College
• 1.9km to Mundaring Medical Centre
• 7.km to Mundaring Weir
• 6.9km to John Forrest National Park
• 7.5km to Lake Leschenaultia
• Quick access to Great Eastern Hwy
• Bus route on Stoneville Road
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Wardrobes
- Evaporative Cooling
- In Ground Pool
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Secure Parking
- Solar Panels