16 Colonial Street Torrington QLD 4350
Auction on-site Saturday 27th August at 10am
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 6384sqm
- Region Darling Downs and South West
- Locality Toowoomba
- Garages 6
A 204m2* Residence on 6,384m2* Rural Residential Allotment
Located in the Torrington Estate where the streets are lined with native trees. The Property is 1.9km* to Bridge Street Plaza and Toowoomba City is 7.6 km* away. In addition, the property is in proximity to some of Toowoomba's Schools and Hospitals with Fairview Heights State Primary School 2.8km* away, Wilsonton State High School 4.7km* away and, St Andrew's Hospital 5.6km* away. Bus services are also within 100m*.
Offering four built in bedrooms, with the master bedroom having its own ensuite and walk-in robe. All the bedrooms have ceiling fans. The main bathroom has a bathtub, shower and separate toilet. Separate media room at the front of the home. Galley style Kitchen with gas cook top with an electric wall oven, built in dishwasher to match the timber veneer kitchen cupboards and pantry. The kitchen opens to the outdoor area that has a built-in bar. The laundry has direct access to the back patio and clothesline.
Other features of the residence include 9-foot ceiling throughout, reverse cycle A/C in the lounge room and main bedroom, a wood fireplace, plantation shutters in the main bedroom and living areas and then security screens and doors.
• Main Shed – Powered 15m x 7m* under roof (6* car accommodation)
• Small Shed – Powered 6m x 3.5m* with a landing off the side.
• Side access to the backyard
• Rainwater tank connected to the main shed (town water also connected)
• Equipped sub-artesian bore with submersible pump (bore log available however you must make your own enquiries regarding use and registration requirements)
• Small Dam on site
• Fenced on two sides
Don't miss this opportunity to secure such a great property for you or your family, contact Ben now on 0448 877 423 to arrange your private inspection.