16 Lapwing Street Hallett Cove SA 5158
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 766sqm
- Floor area approx 252sqm
- Region Adelaide Metropolitan
- Locality Marion
- Garages 1
- Uncovered Carspaces 2
Most Appealing 3 Bedroom Home in Beautiful Hallet Cove
ONLY REGISTERED BUYERS CAN ATTEND THE INSPECTION. PLEASE CLICK "SEND ENQUIRY" TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN INSPECTION.
This appealing home has high ceilings, good separation of living spaces, a sizeable child-friendly yard, and sea views. You will love the location, being in a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by other quality homes.
Attractive from the street, this home offers a formal lounge room, complete with an open fireplace, separate dining room (or alternative office/entertainment area), three bedrooms. The main bedroom is equipped with both a walk-through robe as well as a generous ensuite. Built-in wardrobes are provided in the other two bedrooms.
The timber look kitchen has plenty of bench and cupboard space, a gas cooktop, wall oven, feature copper hooded rangehood, pantry cupboard and dishwasher. An attractive tiled meals area and family room are adjacent. Access to the outdoor spaces is via a beautiful set of timber colonial sliding doors.
Evaporative ducted air conditioning for cooling (renewed in March 2020), as well as a gas wall furnace for heating (renewed in June 2021), ensures the home stays comfortable year-round.
The outdoor areas are delightful & beautifully designed. There is an all-weather verandah area with attractive surrounding garden beds.
What we like most about this property is:
- Formal lounge has an open fireplace
- Generous formal dining room for dinner parties
- The kitchen works well with gas cooking, ample bench, and a new dishwasher
- Casual meals and family area will be the hub of the home and features a brand-new gas wall furnace
- Each of the bedrooms has built-in robes and ceiling fans
- The master bedroom enjoys ocean views and has a walk-through robe to an ensuite bathroom
- Near new ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Outside, there is extensive under-cover space for entertaining family and friends
- The backyard is a decent size, offers a good lawn area, mature shrubs & excellent privacy
- There is a lock-up garage and a separate iron garage/workshop with lights & power
- Neat and easy gardens add to the appeal
- And sitting on the porch whilst watching the sunset with a cool beverage is a great way to wind down at the end of the day
Year built: 1989
Land size: 766 sqm
Dwelling size: 252 sqm
Council rate: $1600 approx per annum
Emergency Service Levy: $135 per annum
SA Water: $270 approx per quarter
Currently under periodic lease with rent $410 per week.
Hallett cove is certainly a suburb that continues to be popular with the shopping center, the convenience of the train line, good schooling facilities, and a lovely coastal feel.
*SPA facilities are all in place. However, whether it is functional is unsure due to not being in use for a while. The owner could consider maintenance and service on request.
Disclaimer - The information contained here is collected from a source that we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely on their independent searches and legal advice.
- Built In Wardrobes
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Gas Heating
- Outside Spa
- Remote Controlled Garage Door