170 Pine Close Biboohra QLD 4880
- Property Type Lifestyle
- Land area approx 7.36ha
- Region Far North Queensland and Torres Strait
- Locality Mareeba
- Garages 2
- Toilets 1
SPACE AND PRIVACY
Nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac, this 7.36 hectare (approx.18 acre) property situated just 16km north of Mareeba offers the best of lifestyle living in a private bush land setting.
Property features include:
* 4 bedroom concrete block home with open plan design, wrap around verandas, high ceilings, built-ins to 3 bedrooms,
combined kitchen, dining and lounge, plus massive laundry
* Gas stove and oven & solar hot water to keep the power bill down
* Large 12m x 6m (4 bay) powered steel shed with concrete floor + garden shed
* Extra large 15m x 9m open shed, covered in on 3 sides
* Bore with submersible pump plumbed direct to yard and holding tanks
* Rain water tanks with combined capacity of approximately 100,000 litres which is sufficient for year round household use
* 2 dams + seasonal gully with abundant bird life
The property would suit those looking for space to enjoy horse riding, agistment for additional income, motor bike riding or just plain private and quiet lifestyle living. With a little TLC, this property's untapped potential can be discovered and its new owners will have plenty of scope to develop the property and enjoy the fruits of their labour.
From all of us at Mareeba Property Office, we wish you every success with your property search. If you would like more details on this property, or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available, please call or email us today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Wardrobes
- Solar Hot Water
- Water Tank