18 Henkel Street Long Gully VIC 3550
For Sale $525,000 - $550,000
RETRO GEM IN FAMILY-FRIENDLY COURT
- Convenient locale: less than 10 minutes’ drive from Bendigo CBD and five minutes to the centre of Eaglehawk; family-friendly quiet court with playground and reserve at one end; walk to school and Bendigo Showgrounds
- Original retro features including feature wall in carport; stone detail in lounge; quality timber flooring; high ceilings; and kitchen cabinetry
- Vehicle access to rear yard via double gates at carport
- Recently renovated stylish family bathroom
Sitting in an elevated position on a quiet and well-established court with lovely neighbours, is this beautifully presented, cream brick home. With a playground and reserve at the end of the court, the property is absolutely perfect for a young family, downsizer or investor. Less than 10 minutes’ drive to the centre of Bendigo and only five minutes to Eaglehawk, the home is an easy walk to the Bendigo Showgrounds. Neat and tidy both inside and out, the property has clearly been looked after over the decades with many original features being beautifully retained.
The formal entry showcases the stunning original timber flooring – recently resurfaced – and to one side of the entry is a large, light-filled lounge. This room opens into a kitchen-diner with original cabinetry and this, combined with new flooring, makes the most of the space. At the front of the house are three bedrooms, all with built-in robes; a laundry with separate toilet; and a brand-new family bathroom. At the rear of the home, a brick paved alfresco area is perfect for outdoor entertaining, and this space overlooks lawn and garden beds with established planting. Side access and room for a shed / caravan / tradies trailer.
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
- Air conditioner in lounge
- Ceiling fan in master
- Kitchen appliances including stove with four-burner electric cooktop
- Brick paved alfresco area with power and light
- Pedestrian access to rear yard via side gate
- Established planting including orange and lemon trees
Please note: As per DHHS protocol, all attendees aged 16 and over need to be fully-vaccinated to attend Open for Inspections. A COVID QR Check In is mandatory upon attendance and you will be required to provide confirmation of your vaccination status upon entering.
If you are not fully vaccinated, please contact the Agent directly to arrange a private viewing.