18 Wendron Street Cloverdale WA 6105
For Sale $549,000 - $599,000Under Offer
Retain & Build Opportunity
Occupying a rare 1,177sqm block, this three-bedroom (plus a study), two-bathroom home offers a prime opportunity in a prime location. You have the options to either renovate the home and build at the rear or demolish and build two new homes.
Built in the 1960s, the current house offers plenty of charm with floorboards, high ceilings and spacious rooms throughout. Set back from the street, the house is positioned in the middle of the block offering plenty of backyard for a pool, play equipment and additional outdoor entertaining.
This property has only ever had one owner and it's easy to see why this centrally located neighbourhood is a hit with families and long-term owner/occupiers.
Features at a glance:
• House is SOLD AS IS!
• Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
• 1,179sqm block
• 1960s brick and tile construction with floorboards, high ceilings and large rooms
• Spacious formal lounge
• Generous living and dining leading to a private courtyard and alfresco dining
• Large master bedroom has a walk-in robe and an en-suite bathroom
• Study directly off the master bedroom – which would also make a great nursery
• Functional retro kitchen with electric cooking and a separate pantry
• Separate laundry with external access
• Main bathroom includes a bathtub and a separate toilet
• Evaporative air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Security screens
• Large back yard with a paved patio and an external games room
• Additional courtyard off the dining/living room
• Solar panels and a solar hot water system
• Established plants include rose, pine, jacaranda and frangipani trees
• Front porch ideal for watching the world go by
• Single car garage (powered) with space for a workshop and a tandem carport for additional cars, a boat, caravan or trailer
• Additional garage with direct garden access
• Renovate, rent out or develop
• Water Rates: $1019.90 pa
• Council Rates: $1,347.37 pa
From this prime location, you have easy access to main arterial roads, public transport, sporting facilities, Belmont Forum Shopping Centre, Reading Cinemas Belmont, Tomato Lake, the airport, Vic Park, Crown Entertainment Complex, public and private schools, parks, shops, cafes and Perth City.
Expressions of Interest Close 3 February 2022 at 6pm (unless sold prior).
This amazing opportunity will be snapped up quickly. Please don't hesitate to contact Michael Keil on 0412 255 838 or at email@example.com today.
Michaelkeil.com working in conjunction with The Agency.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.