180 Hazards View Drive Coles Bay TAS 7215
- Property Type Villa
- Land area approx 1005sqm
- Floor area approx 190sqm
- Region Tasmania
- Locality Glamorgan-Spring Bay
- Ensuite 2
- Toilets 4
- Uncovered Carspaces 4
2 x Coastal Villa's - Unique opportunity for the business-minded or holiday seeker
Welcome to 'Amaroo Freycinet' (indigenous for 'beautiful place'), a unique offering ready for the savvy investor or astute business-minded buyer. This coastal contemporary property features TWO stunning self-contained and fully-furnished holiday homes built just three years ago by local, reputable builders, East Coast Constructions. These modern, north-facing villas are a popular option for anyone wanting stylish accommodation in an incredible location with excellent returns.
The layout is bright and open-plan with a beautiful kitchen, polished concrete floors, raked ceiling and walls of glass that embrace the natural light. Guests can cook on the suite of quality appliances or flow out to the sunny patio for a BBQ with friends as the kids play in the fenced yard. The bedrooms and bathrooms are both impeccably finished and there is also a laundry with washer and dryer, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, double-glazed windows and 5 star insulation for complete comfort.
Unit 2 enjoys direct access to the Freycinet Golf Course while both have the benefit of a central location within moments from Sandpiper Beach and only a short drive from the heart of Coles Bay and Freycinet National Park. This unique property is offered as a walk-in/walk-out business opportunity with all the hard work already done for you. You can choose to self-manage or take advantage of a local management company and make this a true easy-care investment or holiday home for yourself. The choice is all yours.
180 Hazards View Drive at a glance:
• Two stylish, self-contained holiday homes set on the one large lot
• Two bedrooms with built-ins, and two bathrooms per villa
• Kitchen with a dishwasher, soft-close cabinets and granite benchtops
• Contemporary finishes with high ceilings, recessed lighting, concrete floors
• Open-plan living that flows out to the sunny private patio, ready for relaxation
• A good-sized fenced yard for those with kids who want to run free
• You can choose to self-manage with linen/storage sheds already on-site
• Or, use a local holiday management company for an easy-care investment
• Located just a short walk from Sandpiper Beach and the local boat ramp
• 10-mins from Coles Bay, walking tracks and the Freycinet National Park
An opportunity not to be missed. Full financials available to qualified purchasers.
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- Built In Wardrobes
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Water Tank