1801 Darlington Terang Road Kolora VIC 3265
For Sale Expressions of Interest closing Wed 7 September
HIGH PRODUCTION DAIRY FARM WITH RICH VOLCANIC SOIL TYPES - 422 ACRES / 170.7 HA
• Generational, centrally situated fully equipped dairy farm, 11km - Terang, 27km - Camperdown and 52km - Warrnambool.
• Beautifully presented modern brick veneer 4 bedroom family home and comfortable 2nd weatherboard home.
• Fully equipped 30 swing-over herringbone dairy, stall gates, auto cup removers and auto draft. Substantial machinery and calf shedding.
• Excellent subdivision of 35 paddocks, electric fencing, central laneways throughout including underpass.
• Fertile chocolate loam soil types with high production perennial and annual grasses plus Lucerne on a rotational renovation program. Naturally high in fertility - low fertilizer inputs.
• High-quality ground water from 3 bores interconnected across the farm.
Productive outpaddocks available for sale within 10km of dairy platform
– 215 Acres / 87 HA and 117 Acres / 47.3 HA.
Versatile, high production, naturally fertile dairy farm with superior improvements, easily adaptable for beef cattle, dairy runoff and fodder production enterprises.
Listing details available on request
Detailed Information Memorandum Available
Note: New EOI date - closing Wednesday 7th September 2022 at 5:00pm
Dry Stone walls, 2 wire electric
Fully equipped 30 swingover herringbone dairy, 2 houses, shedding
bore water mgs available separate to the property sale
3 phase power, mail delivery, school bus
Chocolate brown volcanic
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Wardrobes
- Ducted Vacuum System
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Remote Controlled Garage Door
- Water Tank