1852 Darbys Falls Road Darbys Falls NSW 2793
- Property Type Other (Rural)
- Land area approx 782ac
- Region Central West
- Locality Cowra
- Ensuite 1
- Toilets 2
- Uncovered Carspaces 4
782AC* STRONG RED FARMING & GRANITE GRAZING COUNTRY
Located 16mins* to Cowra*, 2hrs* Canberra & 4hrs* Sydney.
AGRI RURAL NSW are pleased to offer 'REDBANK 1852 Darby's Falls Road Darby's Falls to market, offering an even mix of strong red farming, undulating farming country, along with elevated granite grazing country, ideal for growing cereals, canola, lucerne and other crops, while having the ideal ability and climate for breeding and fattening cattle or sheep.
KEY PROPERTY FEATURES
• 316ha – 782 (acres*)
• Fenced to 15 paddocks.
• 10dams, S/D bore and separate spring pump equip reticulated to troughs.
• 70% arable, 50/50% mix of strong red farming soils to hillier granite grazing country.
• 7 Freehold titles, inc 3/4acre* separate house title.
• 4 bedroom, original tenanted homestead, 2bathrooms, open living dining, central woodfire, main bedroom with enuite bathroom, serviced by a large concrete water tank, plus a large additional tank, located off a machinery shed while external yard water via bore and spring supply.
• 2 x large machinery/hay sheds, various storage and workshop sheds.
• 2 stand, elevated shearing shed, steel frame and entry ramp from the, all steel sheep yards.
• Basic set of all steel cattle yards, bale and loading ramp to sealed road frontage. 1km* frontage on Darby's Falls Rd.
• 4 x self emptying silos some maintenance required.
• Rainfall 643mm (25.3inch) annual
• Land has been leased for a 10yr period, expiring 3 Jan 2024
• House has been leased for a 6.5yr period, on an expired lease
• Detailed information memorandum available on request – outlining all particulars in detail
1pm Friday 2nd September 2022
(Venue – Cowra Bowling Club 22/16 Brougham Street Cowra NSW 2794)
ONLINE BIDDING ALSO AVAILABLE
Register your interest for this auction today – Contact the Listing Agent
Josh Keefe | 0436 926 866 | firstname.lastname@example.org
AGRI RURAL NSW – LEADERS IN RURAL PROPERTY SERVICES
SYDNEY & REGIONAL NSW
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. Interested parties should rely on their own legal advice and the accuracy of the contract.
The owner reserves the right to sell the property prior to the schedule auction date. Any interested parties are encouraged to contact the AGRI RURAL NSW team to register their interest, to avoid missing out.
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace