187 Springvale Rd Tinana QLD 4650
For Sale Offers Over $795,000
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 2.02ha
- Region Wide Bay Burnett
- Locality Fraser Coast
- Carports 4
- Garages 4
- Toilets 2
Private and Peaceful Acreage
This beautifully presented 5 acre property is located in the leafy and popular suburb of Tinana and is currently waiting for new owners to call it home and enjoy the property as much as the current owners have.
The property boasts many great features and attributes with one of those attributes being the total privacy which is provided by the 1.8m high colorbond fencing which is in place on 3 boundaries. The home is positioned on the high point and to the centre of the property therefore providing a lovely aspect from the home and peace and quiet which this property abounds in.
Some points of interest about this amazing acreage property;
1. The home is a large brick residence comprising of four bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The main bedroom is extra spacious in size allowing a quiet space for parents to sit and relax or an excellent spot for the newborn and also offers its own ensuite. The home is large enough to have its own separate office plus also a purpose built store room, formal and informal dining areas, separate lounge and living area which features air-conditioning plus a strategically positioned wood heater which provides winter warm to both areas. The open plan kitchen boasts plenty of bench and storage space and is equipped with electric cooking. The main bathroom is roomy providing a separate bath and shower and there is also a separate toilet with its own vanity. The laundry, in keeping up with the rest of the home, is large and provides oodles of space to iron, sew or maybe do craft work in. The family cars are taken of with a carport attached to the home providing space for four vehicles. A lovely under cover pergola is a great spot to sit and entertain friends and family.
2. For the active ones, there is a fully fenced tennis court plus an in-ground saltwater pool which is great for our hot summer days. For Dads toys there is ample shedding with a 6m x 9m shed plus a purpose built 7m x9m shed with a 3.4m clearance for the family van. There are other sheds as well for garden tools etc.
3. If you are maybe looking for a sideline income, the Kensington Pride mango trees which cover parts of the acreage provide a small cash flow which could be improved with better management or maybe have them removed and improve your golf swing on the manicured lawns. In today’s world of high energy prices, the home offers Solar hot water plus Solar panels which help with the power bill. There is 180,000 litres of rain water storage plus a dam which provides water to outlets scattered over the acreage.
4. This property is sitting in a great location only minutes away from the amenities that Tinana has to offer and only a 6km drive to Maryborough’s CBD and major shopping centre. If it is privacy and peace you are after then this property offers that in spades.
Contact Phil Edmunds for further information or to inspect.
Disclaimer: We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information supplied relating to the property. Your responsibility as potential buyers and tenants is to inspect the property and take proper legal and financial advice before signing any agreements and contracts.
Property Code: 8479
- Fully Fenced
- In Ground Pool
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Tennis Court