2 Greg Norman Cres Parkwood QLD 4214
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 829.000sqm
- Region Gold Coast
- Garages 2
Spacious Family Home
Don't be mistaken this is one of the largest homes on the market in the area right now. Spread over two levels this property is sure to accommodate even the largest of families or perhaps even the extended family.
Ideally positioned close to all the amenities that makes Parkwood a wonderful place to raise a family including public transport links, shops and schools all while being surrounded by other quality homes in a family orientated community.
Homes of this grand scale don't come up very often in this area as they can be extremely tightly held so we suggest that you act quickly as it is sure to capture lots of attention and be snapped up quickly. This home is a wonderful opportunity for a new family to call 2 Greg Norman Crescent home.
The special thing about this home is that it's not only grandiose in size but it's also laid out in the most practical family friendly way to ensure everyone has their own chill out zone plus there's a separate self contained granny flat that is positioned down one wing of the abode. This allows the residence to serve a multitude of different family groups or the granny flat with it's own kitchenette could even generate an income for the household if need be.
It's one of those homes that has to be seen to be truly appreciated as there's no words that could fully describe what is on offer here however a brief overview is as follows.
- Formal and informal living areas
- Six bedrooms over two levels
- Three family bathrooms including the master ensuite
- Office on the upper level and large office downstairs that could also be used as a media/living
- Self contained granny flat with private entrance
- Large family kitchen plus kitchenette in the granny flat
- Sparkling inground pool
- Massive outdoor entertainment area overlooking the pool
- Manicured gardens sprawled across a corner allotment
- 829m2 with side access for trailer accommodation
Get in touch with Brennan Hill to arrange your inspection before this fantastic opportunity passes you by.
Property Code: 447