2 Kuta Circuit Iluka WA 6028
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 788.00sqm
- Floor area approx 298sqm
- Region Perth
- Locality Joondalup
- Ensuite 1
- Garages 2
- Toilets 2
LIFE AMONGST THE TREES & BIRDS!
One of Iluka's original homes, this is the VERY FIRST TIME this much loved, classically designed ex display home 'The Galleria' has come to the market. Homes in this pocket of Iluka are tightly held and for good reason...
Situated on a huge, almost 800sqm CORNER BLOCK, surrounded by gum trees and opposite a pristine native bush reserve, this classic Iluka home is walking distance to the lively hub of Currambine Central, yet in a wonderfully quiet locality, enveloped by greenery and the resident bird life; surrounded by nature, yet conveniently close to shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Beautifully landscaped front garden frames the classic lines of the home
- Elegant front verandah - with seating area and views to the bush reserve - a place to simply sit and be!
- Large entry framed with double French doors and side windows access an elegant wide hallway
- Formal dining with built in storage and recessed ceiling
- Study with views to the front reserve - Could be a fifth bedroom
- Beautiful, relaxing front lounge with double French doors and an impressive 'Heat n Glow' gas flame fireplace with a traditional cream marble mantelpiece
- Master suite with large walk in robe and spacious ensuite incorporating a semi sunken bath, double vanities, shower and separate powder room
- Light filled kitchen, meal and family room with classic terracotta tiles and access to the rear garden
- Huge modern kitchen with central island bench, white cabinetry (fitted with drawers), endless bench space (including a handy shoppers' nook), dishwasher, oven, range hood and hob and double fridge recess
- Double French doors reveal a giant games room with built in storage - ideal for entertaining, kids' playroom, theatre - perfect informal living
- Within the rear wing of the house are three further double bedrooms all with built in robes, a walk in linen cupboard, neat family bathroom and separate powder room
The delightful, private gardens are accessed by the games and family room and encompass an expansive, pitched roof , wide verandah for alfresco entertaining and play!
Beautiful gardens are landscaped with a blend of mature frangipani, hibiscus, agapanthas, gum trees and bird attracting native plants.
This home is simply perfect for the family requiring generous living spaces, appreciating the traditional qualities of a well designed and built home and maintaining a connection with nature!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Wardrobes
- Open Fireplace