20 Madora Beach Road Madora Bay WA 6210
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 847.00sqm
- Region Peel
- Locality Mandurah
- Carports 1
- Garages 1
- Toilets 2
Beautiful Beachside living
HOME OPEN CANCELLED!! Its coastal, it's convenient and its classy!! Welcome to 20 Madora Beach Road, Madora Bay. Wonderfully renovated and modernized, this 4 bedrooms and 2 bathroom home promises to attract enormous interest from the market place with its huge 847m2 block, spacious living family home and fabulous workshop to delight the handy man or tradie at home. Features that make this a special home include:
• 3 good size bedrooms & 4th bed/study
• The master suite boasts walk in robes and a terrific ensuite
• Both ensuite and bathroom have been renovated
• The kitchen is new and modern gas and electric appliances, overhead cupboards, stone bench tops and plenty of storage space
• The lounge/media room is just what's needed for your favorite sports
• A large family & meals room is warmed by the tile fire.
• Solar panels take advantage of our abundant sunshine
• The powered workshop is simply awesome with a heap of storage, plumbing and a w/c
• The lean to between the workshop and home is ideal to park the cars, van even the boat
• A private patio area at the rear of the home will make for an ideal bbq with friends
• There is plenty of yard space for the kids and pets, even a cubby house!
• Lovely lawns and gardens
• The property is fully fenced and secured, providing safety and security at home
The beautiful beaches of Madora Bay are just down the road, the Lakelands shopping centre is moments away as will be the new train station at Lakelands. Access to the Kwinana Freeway is easy via Paganoni road making the commute to work in the city easy. There are also Schools close by and sports grounds. With so much to offer in this desirable location, book your inspection with Ted or Imelda on 0411287384 or 0411682797 today, as this home will not be on the market for long!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- Built In Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Secure Parking
- Solar Panels