22 Forest Place South Gladstone QLD 4680
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 497sqm
- Region Fitzroy and Central West
- Locality Gladstone
- Garages 1
Popular, Secluded Location - A Perfect Starter or Clever Investment!
This truly is a brilliant first home under $300,000 or exceptional addition to the investment portfolio. The Gladstone Property Market is on a SHARP upwards trajectory and now has never been a better time for locals to avoid the rent trap or for investors to pick up some stock in anticipation of further growth!
22 Forest Place sits in an absolute DREAM of an estate, tucked away in Forest Glen - hidden behind the hills of Catalina Heights. This low set 3 bedroom brick home has caters towards the low maintenance lifestyle you've been chasing - but without compromise!
• 3 Carpeted bedrooms all with fans/carpets and built-in-robes - Main with Air-conditioning!
• Open plan living/kitchen/dining area newly replaced carpets in the living space!
• Tidy Kitchen with dishwasher, large pantry, gas cook top and range hood, overhead cupboards and loads of bench top space!
• Neat bathroom with both shower and separate bath!
• Dedicated laundry room with direct access to cemented side courtyard providing access to clothes line
• Partially fenced front courtyard with exceptional extra high privacy fencing!
• Large cemented area at the rear overlooking back yard and garden shed.
• Ample room for hobby garden/ grow your own veggies!
• Single secure carport with lockable roller door at the front
First to inspect will surely buy so don't delay! This is exceptional value for money under $300,000!
Call to arrange a private inspection today!
Additional information for Investors:
Lease Details: Currently Vacant
Gladstone Vacancy Rates: Under 2%
Rental Appraisal: $290 - $310p/w
Local Council Rates: $2900 approx
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking