23 Cliff Street Yeppoon QLD 4703
For Sale Auction 4th December 2021 Onsite 11am
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 794sqm
- Region Fitzroy and Central West
- Locality Livingstone
- Garages 2
Ocean Views, City Lights
This coastal masterpiece with spectacular ocean views is the epitome of Yeppoon's luxurious beach lifestyle. This home boasts a residence executed to the highest level of craftsmanship and quality.
Located in the heart of town, in a highly sought-after area, the best of Yeppoon is accessible including beachfront, shopping, restaurants and bars all within walking distance.
The stunning ocean dominates a host of free-flowing living spaces, indoors and out. Bask in the glory and enjoy breathtaking 180 degrees of sweeping beach and ocean views.
The design focuses on harmony with the beachside environment for all year-round enjoyment. Embrace the sublime surroundings, from the huge entertaining deck to the relaxed holiday feel gardens and fabulous outdoor spa with exceptional ocean and city views. The considered space connects effortlessly with the interior, ensuring an abundance of natural light and superb cross-ventilation while catering for various weather conditions.
A spacious and fully equipped kitchen, created as a showpiece to entertain family and friends, boasts an oversized island bench with a suite of high-end appliances plus gas cooktop, which will impress the home chef.
Enjoy your day rising to the glorious sunrise over the ocean. The master suite captures the magnificent blue hues of the ocean and breezes. If you are looking to tick all your boxes and find your dream home, don't miss inspecting this exquisite property.
Other features include:
• Amazing sea and mountain views, night view of town lights
• Marble tile both levels
• Landscaped gardens with watering system in place
• Swim spa 12-seater 2nd tier great views
• 3 bathrooms with floor to ceiling porcelain tiles, no shower screens so easy cleaning
• Split system air cons and fans in every room
• Chook pen with best views in town
• Double garage with lots of storage
• 1 large bedroom, bathroom, and rumpus/media room/office
• Large storage area under stairs and back wall
• Undercover patio area
• Large open concept living/dining and kitchen area, kitchen island large 1.5m x 3.1m Oris granite from Brazil, cream 2pac kitchen cabinets, freestanding stove, gas top, electric oven
• 6 metre sliding glass doors open out to a massive 14m x 4m deck at the front with views and small
protected timber deck area 4.2m x 5.6m at the back
• Master bedroom glass doors open out to front deck, large ensuite with views and walk-in robe
• 2 other large bedrooms with walk-in robes
• 1 bathroom with separate toilet
Please contact Paul Minto on 0413 969 021 or Peter Moss on 0411 666 080 to arrange your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport