23 David Street North Booval QLD 4304
For Sale Offers Over $299,000Under Offer
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 607sqm
- Floor area approx 116sqm
- Region Ipswich and West Moreton
- Locality Ipswich
- Carports 2
NEAT & TIDY 3 BEDROOM BRICK HOME
EXCELLENT INVESTMENT, DOWNSIZER OR FIRST HOME
This split level brick home sits on a neat 607m block overlooking farmland with convenient access to local parks and public transport. With fantastic value on offer, the home is well suited for investors with tenants in place until July 2022, Paying $290, or home buyers and downsizers who can continue to collect the rental income over the remaining months of the tenancy. With a light and airy colour scheme, two tiled living areas and 3 bedrooms this low maintenance home has a lot to love!
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- 3 carpeted bedrooms complete with ceiling fan's and a two way bathroom servicing the master.
- Neat and tidy two-way bathroom with shower over bath.
- Well-appointed modern kitchen with excellent bench space.
- Two tiled open plan living areas.
- Separate toilet and internal laundry.
- Fully fenced rear yard with minimal lawn care required.
- Double carport.
- Quaint front patio overlooking the vacant farm-land just across the street.
- Security screens throughout for added piece of mind.
BENEFITS OF THIS FANTASTIC LOCATION INCLUDE*:
- 1km to Booval Strain Station
- 600m to convenient stores
- 350m to local park
- Less than 2km to Aldi, KFC, and Booval Fair shopping centre.
- Less than 5km to Ipswich CBD and a 35 minute drive to Brisbane CBD
- 20 minute drive to Amberley RAAF base
(*all location times and distances are approximate)
Call for an inspection today - You won't want to miss this opportunity!
- Air Conditioning