23303 Kamilaroi Highway Wee Waa NSW 2388
For Sale $400,000
- Property Type Farmlet
- Land area approx 10.37ha
- Council Rates $956 per annum
- Region Northern Inland
- Locality Narrabri
- Garages 1
- Toilets 3
- Uncovered Carspaces 4
10 HECTARES - TWO HOMES - FOR THE FAMILIES OR A GOOD, LITTLE MONEY SPINNER!
KR PROPERTY has the pleasure of listing this unique property which has two homes, situated on two lots and one title, on the outskirts of Wee Waa. This 10.37ha property, which is inside a levy bank, has productive black soil and could be suitable for horses, sheep, cattle, market gardens and small-scale cropping.
The homes share a bore with a new pump and separate power meters and septic tanks. Rates are $958.00 per annum. Both homes are currently tenanted on ongoing leases. There are postal, bin, and school bus services to the property.
This property offers the following:
Front, 3 Bedroom House:
• Fibro cladding, with a brick foundation and a corrugated tin roof.
• Front undercover deck.
• Lounge room has a new carpet and a new split system.
• The renovated eat-in kitchen comes with vinyl flooring and an electric oven and stovetop.
• All three bedrooms are carpeted.
• The bathroom has a new hot water system, shower over the bath, vanity and toilet and a second outside toilet.
• Fenced front yard, with a new 15000L tank and clothesline.
• Good size shed which is enclosed on 3 sides and an additional two storerooms.
Back, 2 Bedroom House:
• Hardiplank home with side entry to the kitchen.
• Sliding doors into the main living area which has click-clack laminated wood flooring throughout the entry and kitchen.
• Kitchen has a split system, freestanding oven with rangehood, a pantry and a breakfast bar.
• The lounge and both bedrooms are carpeted.
• The tiled bathroom has a toilet and shower over the bath and vanity.
• Dining area leads onto a back verandah with ramp access and shade sales.
• Outside laundry and clothesline.
The market is currently running hot and when it comes to this type of property, which is small acreage, plus the price and opportunity, quick is not quick enough.