24 Amiens Street Lithgow NSW 2790
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 561sqm
- Floor area approx 105sqm
- Region Central West
- Locality Lithgow
- Garages 3
24 Amiens St, Littlleton NSW 2790
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 26581.
Fantastic Location - Perfect for a family
This family home in a well established sort after area of Lithgow is on the market for the first time in over 60yrs.
What more could you ask for as a first home, family home or investment, this property has it all and is ready to move straight into.
Directly across the road from Endeavour Park, so open view of park, no across street neighbours.
Easy walk to number of schools and only 2kms for Coles Complex or 2.5km to Centre of town.
This clean clad home features:-
- 3 bedrooms - 1 x wall to wall built in mirror cupboard and the others with wall to wall moveable cupboards.
- separate comfortable size lounge room
- modern kitchen / dinning area, with lovely natural light and plenty of storage / cupboard space.
- bathroom - bath / shower and toilet
- internal laundry and separate sunroom
- solar panels
- large easy off the street double lock up garage with power
- extra 2 x garden sheds
- easy to manage, care for garden/yard
- extra hallway linen cupboards for all your extra items.
- neutral internal colour throughout.
- extra side parking
Open for inspection by appointment.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
- Pet friendly
- Remote Controlled Garage Door
- Secure Parking
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels