24 Parklands Circuit Mareeba QLD 4880
- Property Type Residential Block
- Land area approx 5290sqm
- Region Far North Queensland and Torres Strait
- Locality Mareeba
ACREAGE, RIVER FRONTAGE & BLUE CHIP LOCATION
Situated in a blue chip location on the banks of the Barron is this impressive 5290m2 allotment; offering spectacular views of the Barron River combined with native bushland ambience.
As the last remaining vacant block with river frontage within Riverlands Park, this property has all those rural characteristics, with the conveniences of town services like town water, underground power, street lights, school bus and garbage collection at your doorstep.
With everything you could ever want and need to start building your dream home, you'll be impressed by the wide street frontage and private back drop. The property embankment has been fully landscaped to make way for low maintenance lifestyle and easy access to the creek by foot or vehicle.
All the hard work has already been done, including:
* Water meter installed
* Vehicle access to the creek
* Landscaped embankment with an assortment of plants
* 50mm offtake at creek (to suit firefighter pump)
* Network of pipes, taps and sprinklers
* Located within the prestigious Riverlands Park Estate
* Covenants are in place to protect your investment.
This impressive allotment is tucked away and nestled amongst quality built, modern homes and offers acreage living with the convenience of being only minutes from town, schools and amenities.
From all of us at Mareeba Property Office, we wish you every success with your property search. If you would like more details on this property, or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available, please call or email us today.