26 Oats Street Kewdale WA 6105
Tomato Lake almost on your doorstep
You're just metres away from stunning Tomato Lake and its many facilities including walking trails, a playground and a café.
This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, brick and tile home offers all the convenience of this central location, plus two living areas and a gorgeous courtyard perfect for entertaining.
The neutral décor will suit most furnishings and there is also the potential to add value and your own personal touches too. This home would suit families, downsizers or anyone wanting to be close to the airport.
Property highlights include:
• Spacious open plan living and dining
• Gorgeous fully enclosed courtyard with a patio, paving, raised garden beds, bench seating and a water feature
• Formal lounge – which would also make a great home office
• Sunny master bedroom with a walk-in robe and an en-suite bathroom
• Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Generous kitchen with a gas cooktop, dishwasher, room for a double fridge and separate pantry
• Main bathroom with a bathtub and a separate toilet
• Separate laundry with external access
• Double carport with additional parking
• Pretty front garden with raised garden beds
• Security screens
• Water Rates: $1,140.89 pa
• Council Rates: $1,527.00 pa
• Block Size: 340 sqm
Apart from being within walking distance to Tomato Lake, you're also within easy access to buses, Belmont Forum Shopping Centre, Reading Cinemas Belmont, Forster Park, Belmont Sports and Recreation Club. Other nearby amenities include schools, Vic Park, main arterial roads (Leach Highway, Orrong Road, Graham Farmer Freeway and Great Eastern Highway), the airport, Crown Entertainment Complex and Perth City.
Expressions of Interest Close 23 September 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior).
The current owner has loved this property for 20 years and now it's your turn. To find out more please contact Michael Keil on 0412 255 838 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.