27 Kooberry St Macleay Island QLD 4184
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 1093.000sqm
- Region Logan and Redlands
- Locality Redland
- Carports 3
MODERN QUEENSLANDER WITH WATER VIEWS
Seldom do we have a home of this calibre come on to the market. This beautifully presented modern Queenslander certainly stands out from the crowd. It sits majestically on a large, gently sloping, landscaped block on the Eastern side of the Island, just a short stroll to the waterfront and offers ocean views from the wide veranda that envelopes the home.
SOME OF THE FABULOUS FEATURES OF THIS HOME INCLUDE:
- Three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and sliding doors opening on to the wrap around deck.
- The master bedroom has a roomy ensuite bathroom.
- A second family bathroom.
- Stunning timber floors throughout.
- Air conditioning in the large living/lounge area.
- A chef's kitchen with an Island bench, quality appliances and an amazing large self cleaning stove.
- A roomy laundry with direct access outside and plenty of extra storage.
- Wide verandah's (great for entertaining) which catch the South Easterly breezes and take in the water views.
- Downstairs is a huge rumpus room with air conditioning and also a workshop storage area.
- There is a carport for three cars on the upper level and the double gates to the gardens would allow room for yet another vehicle in another carport.
- The gardens are nicely landscaped with a lot of bird attracting, shrubs and trees and the property is fully fenced.
- A stunning property that you will never want to leave after you move in!
Inspect today by calling Sally and Anne.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained here is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained here.
Property Code: 1841