28 Hamilton Rd Hamilton Hill WA 6163
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 701.000sqm
- Region Perth
- Locality Cockburn
- Uncovered Carspaces 3
FAMILY FUN IN THE SUN!
SOLD BY REBEKAH VOS-JAMIESON
This fantastic, versatile four-bedroom home is ready to welcome a new family!
The 1970's abode has been beautifully renovated and features laminate timber flooring throughout the traffic, kitchen and dining areas. Two separate living areas allow space for family members to enjoy together time and individual pursuits. At the front, the cosy lounge room is ideal for family movie nights, separated from the hub of the home by timber french doors.
The central kitchen overlooks the dining area, the rear rumpus room, and through to the delightful alfresco beyond. Stainless steel appliances include an electric wall oven, gas cooktop with canopy rangehood and a dishwasher.
The master bedroom includes an adjoining room which is perfect for a dressing room, ensuite conversion or nursery for a growing family. Built-in mirrored robes, stylish pendant lighting, a split system air conditioning unit and a ceiling fan complete this lovely parents' retreat. The adaptable floorplan could see the spacious second bedroom easily utilised as a home office or children's study area.
You'll love the exceptional alfresco, complete with an impressive pitched pergola and poured aggregate paving, which overlooks the inviting swimming pool. With plenty of room for a trampoline and your four-legged family members, it's the perfect backyard!
This incredible location offers so many lifestyle benefits. The kids can walk to beautiful Manning Park, and local schools, including Phoenix Primary School, and Coogee and South Fremantle beaches are just minutes away. Proximity to Fremantle and the North Coogee Marina is a significant drawcard, so this property won't be available for long!
Contact Rebekah Vos-Jamieson today, on 0428 175 643.
AT A GLANCE
- Four bedroom, 1 bathroom family sized home
- 701sqm family-sized block (subdividable STCA)
- Versatile floorplan allows for study/home office and ensuite conversion
- Two separate living areas
- Fantastic alfresco entertaining area
- Full-height tiling & semi-frameless shower in the bathroom
- Timber laminate flooring
- Downlights throughout
- External security lights
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Storage and double linen cupboard in the laundry
- Carpets to bedrooms and lounge room
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances (inc. dishwasher)
- Below-ground swimming pool
- Security screens to windows and doors
- Large garden shed
- 450m to Fremantle Christian College
- 530m to Phoenix Primary School
- 2.4km to Seton Catholic College
- 2.3km to Fremantle College
- 350m to Manning Park
- 1.8km to CY O'Connor Reserve
- 1.9km to North Coogee Marina
- 2.5km to South Beach
- 900m to Phoenix Park Shopping Centre
- 6.6km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
- 4km to Fremantle Hospital
- 4.3km to central Fremantle
Property Code: 232