29 Gees Road Eerwah Vale QLD 4562
For Sale Offers Over $1,300,000
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 3189sqm
- Floor area approx 400sqm
- Region Sunshine Coast
- Locality Sunshine Coast
- Carports 2
- Garages 1
- Toilets 2
Peace, Privacy and Dual Living Potential
Tucked away on a no-through road, this lovely property offers the tranquility of a rural lifestyle on an easy-care small acreage, with a versatile floor plan suited to dual living. A circular driveway leads to the double story home, which has been renovated and updated to reflect contemporary tastes. Think air-conditioning throughout, a fresh neutral colour scheme, new wiring and LED lighting, and plenty of glass to allow in the light and capture the picturesque outlook across the property to the surrounding hills. Character hasn't been forgotten either, with gleaming timber floorboards and expansive, elevated decks.
The upper level features an open plan living space ideal for spending time with family and friends, including a stunning new kitchen complete with stone benches, gas cooking, Miele dishwasher, generous island bench and polished harwood flooring. This opens onto an extended covered deck perfect for outdoor entertaining, or simply enjoying the fresh air, serenity and views. Also upstairs are two good-sized bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
Accessed by either internal or external stairs, the lower level could suit dual living, or provide a separate space for teens, guests or extended family. It incorporates two bedrooms, full bathroom, laundry and kitchenette, plus large tiled open area downstairs and spacious indoor and outdoor living spaces.
Your family and friends will also love the brand-new ionised infinity edge pool, which enjoys an outlook over the large, picturesque dam with deck and jetty. Additional features include triple lock security doors and windows, boundary sensor lights, garden shed, a 20ft Telstra repeater mobile tower and satellite internet. Raised vegetable gardens are in place for growing your own fresh produce, and water should be ample with 80,000 litres of tank storage and a bore with solar pump.
Set on a delightful 3,189m2 (3/4 acre) block, the home is very private, but is only approx. 6 minute drive to Eumundi for schools, shops, cafes and markets. A choice of Sunshine Coast beaches - including Noosa, Sunshine, Peregian and Coolum - are all less than 30 minutes from your doorstep. With its dual living potential, peaceful country ambience and great location, this property presents an ideal opportunity for creating your dream lifestyle. Arrange your inspection quickly.
• Picturesque 3,189m2 block on a quiet no-through road
• Updated double story home with dual living potential
• A/C, fans, insulated, new wiring, LED lighting, security doors/windows
• Open plan living/dining upstairs, covered entertaining deck
• New kitchen, Miele dishwasher, stone benches, gas cooking
• Downstairs with 2 beds, bath, living area, kitchenette, laundry
• New ionised infinity edge pool, feature dam with jetty/deck
• Bore, approx. 80,000L tank water, garden shed, veggie gardens
• 4.6m x 6.1m colourbond powered workshop/shed, electric roller door
• Established fruit trees, landscaped garden, rear enclosed courtyard
• Skymesh internet, termite barrier, driveway, spot lights
• Approx. 6 mins to Eumundi, 28 to Noosa, 29 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Wardrobes
- Modern Kitchen
- New Bathroom
- Private Location
- Spring Fed Dam