294 Black Bullock Road Oberon NSW 2787
Spectacular and Secluded, A Stones Throw From Town!
A stunning 209* acres of high country with dress circle views of Evans Crown and the Tarana Valley. Situated within arm's reach of Oberon and some of our most iconic tourist destinations. This outstanding holding boasts generous accommodation and shedding, a pine plantation, privacy, proximity to town - just 10* mins from Oberon and 183*km from Sydney's CBD
• 209* acres (84.7* hectares) with 180-degree views to the Tarana Valley, Evans Crown and the ranges to the north.
• Accommodation consists of a double story three-bedroom, three-bathroom home.
• Upstairs is a large bedroom with ensuite, private balcony, reverse cycle air-conditioning and elevated views over the valley and Evans Crown
• Downstairs is another large retreat style bedroom with an ensuite (including laundry facilities), lounge area and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
• The third bedroom includes bunkbeds for six and an ensuite.
• The open plan living area faces north and features reverse cycle air-conditioning and the cosy winter warmth of a slow combustion wood fire.
• Compact kitchen with ample cupboard space, electric stove, fridge and microwave.
• Adjacent to the home is a 3-bay shed and workshop which includes extensive racking, a carpeted lounge area with reverse cycle air-conditioning and slow combustion wood heating, two bathrooms, a rest area, undercover concreted apron with loads of space for cars and another undercover area for machinery and equipment.
• The property consists mainly of a 60,000 (approximately) tree pine plantation (planted 4 years ago). This is future investment located close to the timber mill in Oberon.
• Pockets of native timber provide habitat for wildlife and an unlimited supply of firewood.
• Being at approximately 1100m ASL, the property enjoys good rainfall and occasional winter snow.
• Serviced by a network of well-maintained all-weather roads suitable for riding trail bikes, mountain bikes and horses.
• Perfect for the nature lover with regular sightings of native birds, kangaroos and wallabies, and occasional sightings of deer and stags.
• Pick a wide range of local mushrooms that the area is famous for.
• Enjoy all that the local area has to offer. Visit the Blue Mountains, Evans Crown, Jenolan Caves, Mayfield Garden or any of the stunning National Parks.
• On the Northern cycle way - an easy 20 minutes, flat ride to town along the historic rail trail, at your front gate.
This unique must-see property is tailor made for those seeking an idyllic country retreat. Properties with these views in this sought-after area are very scarce. This is an ideal opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of urban living, and we recommend you inspect this gem today!! You will not be disappointed.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning