3-4 Opportunity Court Clifton QLD 4361
For Sale $2,420,000
- Property Type Business
- Floor area approx 2105sqm
- Region Darling Downs and South West
- Locality Toowoomba
TWO COMMERCIAL FREEHOLD PROPERTIES WITH RESIDENCE + STORAGE BUSINESS
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 28047.
On offer for the first time is a highly regarded caravan motorhome storage business located in Clifton on the Darling Downs in Queensland. Your purchase of this business and properties would also be buying yourself a tranquil lifestyle in a lovely small country town with great amenities and only 45km’s to the larger centres of either Toowoomba or Warwick.
The facility is believed to be the only purpose-built managed caravan and motorhome storage of its kind in Queensland, if not Australia.
Income/profit and customer base have not been affected at all by the recent COVID pandemic.
This is perfect for a couple being non-labour intensive with minimal office presence required. There are currently no other employees. The owners are ready to retire and travel.
The sale consists of two (2) commercial (zoned light industrial) freehold properties both 5427m2 and located directly across the road from each other. There are established gardens on both blocks.
Caretakers residence with 1br, bathroom/second toilet, and deck upstairs, with lounge/dining, toilet, kitchen, European laundry and office downstairs. A delightful Balinese themed garden off the back carport/deck area of the caretaker’s residence leads to established raised vegetable pods.
Equipment included in sale:
* Eastwind 35hp tractor (2017) and fittings used to manoeuvre caravans and trailers, plus 4 in 1 bucket attachment and forklift attachment.
Tractor hours used to manoeuvre vans is equivalent to approximately 15-20 work hours averaged out per month or .6 hours per day;
* Forklift also used to manoeuvre caravans and trailers;
* Ride on lawnmower;
* Brand new (January 22) push mower – easy to start.
* Ability to learn to drive a small tractor - lessons will be given in driving tractor and manoeuvring vans;
* Friendly and willing to spend time with customers when they are on-site and make long friendships with them;
* Happy to mow and garden or can be outsourced;
* Able to relax in your downtime;
* Enjoy the simply small town/country life.
Full financials on the business along with full details of each property and its infrastructure can be provided to genuinely interested parties.
This is an exceptional opportunity not to be missed. Take advantage whilst interest rates are at a historical low.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist business owners who are looking to sell their own business without paying any broker commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.