303/4 Harper Terrace South Perth WA 6151
MORE THAN THE EYE CAN SEE
Open by Appointment
Exceptionally notable as a brilliant example of contemporary design, this beautiful apartment is equally significant for the size it brings to the 1-bedroom format. High ceilings, precise lines and impressive proportions define a living and dining area that incorporates the open-plan kitchen's superb combination of stone stainless steel and stylish storage.
The FAB (Features, Advantages & Benefits) of this property are:
- Without a doubt the main feature of this stunning apartment, an over 40m2 balcony creates a great outdoor space that is accessed not only from the living area and but also from the desirable bedroom. A fabulous terrace to entertain your family and friends. What a place to watch the city, the river and the fireworks!
- Sizeable bedroom with dressing area featuring mirrored built-in robes and extra storage.
- Separate fully tiled bathroom
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Elegant and functional kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, ample storage, breakfast island, glass spashback…
- Heating and cooling 2 zones system
- 1 car bay. Stacker system
- Storeroom from the balcony. No need to run down the carpark to access your belongings
- Approx. 93m2 of apartment plus a car bay
- Small boutique complex of only 14 apartments
- 3rd floor position
- Perfect Lock-up & “Live” proposal in convenient Location
- Light and Bright
- Complete security
- Quality neighbours
- Enjoy the proximity to the river, the easy access to the freeway, city, airport, stadium, shops and cafes, public transport…
- This apartment is not only a fantastic apartment to live in, but also the perfect city base, weekender or ideal investment.
Leave the car at home, cycle everywhere, catch the ferry, walk to restaurants and café, walk to your local gourmet IGA, exercise in the most serene environment … Enjoy the living, love the location!
Call Fab today on 0405 386 396 for more information!
SOUTH PERTH is So Fab, come and see why!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.