31 Bourbon Street Hamilton Hill WA 6163
UNDER OFFER by BRAD MILOS
UNDER OFFER by BRAD MILOS
No this is not a Miss-print - Offers Above $399k will be considered
Representing EXCEPTIONAL VALUE!
Check out the 3d Virtual Tour - Open 24/7
Tired of renting and throwing your money away ?
Are you Looking to buy your first home that is truly affordable, then look no further here it is - you've found the perfect opportunity to give you the perfect start.
This street front home is situated on a generous 320sqm home site, more land size than your average million dollar property situated in the nearby neighbouring suburb of North Coogee.
Conveniently positioned 10 minutes to Freo, less to the beach and just around the corner to Phoenix Shopping Centre, local eateries, retail shops and cafes, a choice of nearby parks and a local school, with local public transport routes that you can easily walk to.
The home provides generous space and functionality, with a large freeform main living area, separate meals and well appointed kitchen with free standing oven/ gas cooktop, the area is bright and airy that benefits from North facing sunlight.
Your choice of 3 bedrooms or 2 plus study, that can be zoned off along a separate corridor when required, with close access to the upgraded bathroom and laundry.
The home boast two separate outdoor living zones, that are private and secure, that can be accessed from both sides of the home, from either the Main Living area or Meals/ Laundry.
The large outdoor alfresco-patio provides all season round comfort perfect for entertaining guests, whilst the opposite end of the home allows for a grassed area and garden, perfect for pets and gardeners, with a free standing shed.
The smart buyer will immediately notice the additional room to the front of the home, that could be fenced off to create a larger private oasis, or room to park the additional cars, boat or caravan.
STANDOUT FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Extra Large 320sqm (street front home) 3bedroom 1Bathroom
- Private and secure outdoor living zones – Child & Pet friendly
- 4x reverse cycle (heating & cooling) A/C units
- Security alarm system and screens to external doors and windows
- PV Solar Energy System to save you money on electrical bills
- Ample outdoor parking for cars/ boats & caravan
- No Strata fees, Free-standing street front property
- Neutral colour tones throughout with durable timber-look flooring
- Generous sized kitchen, with plenty of cupboard space
- Ample inbuilt linen storage cupboards
- Spacious low maintenance living
- Minutes to Fremantle, local beaches, local shops & eateries, local school, easy access to Fiona Stanley Hospital, Perth-Freeway, Murdoch University and Perth's CBD
Welcomes all real-estate agents to make enquiries on behalf of their buyers and a chance to work together.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.