35 Kirby St Willagee WA 6156
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
SOLD BY REBEKAH VOS-JAMIESON
Midway between Webber and Winnacott Reserves, you'll find a beautiful home at 35 Kirby Street Willagee. Boasting four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two separate living areas, the home occupies an elevated 387sqm block in the heart of this thriving family suburb.
Beyond established gardens and an appealing red brick elevation with bull-nosed verandah, this welcoming home has something for all family members. The fourth bedroom at the front of the home might also be a theatre or home office and sits adjacent to an inviting, casual sitting area.
Central to the home is the spacious U-shaped kitchen, complete with beautiful solid timber cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench space. The open plan dining and living area can accommodate a large dining table and lounge suite and flows through to a delightful covered alfresco area.
To the right, a separate wing includes built-in linen, the family bathroom and laundry, and two further bedrooms, each double-sized and with new carpets and built-in sliding robes. At the rear of the home, with convenient separation from the minor bedrooms, is the roomy master bedroom suite. Featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite, you'll also love having your own sliding door access to the North-East facing alfresco.
Ideally positioned, the property is a leisurely walk to local parks, Caralee Community School and the fantastic shops and cafes along Archibald Street. Stroll around the corner for public transport, and enjoy Freo's fantastic culture and attractions in just a 10 minute drive. It's easy to see why Willagee is such a popular - and still affordable - family suburb!
Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity - Contact Rebekah Vos-Jamieson on 0428 175 643 today.
AT A GLANCE
- 3 or 4 large bedrooms, two bathrooms (separate WC)
- Elevated 387sqm block
- Federation-style elevation
- 2 or 3 internal living areas
- Alfresco under the main roof
- Neutral floor tiling throughout (carpets to bedrooms)
- Spacious kitchen with solid timber cabinetry
- Stainless steel cooking appliances and dishwasher
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Built-in double linen cupboard
- Built-in robes (walk-in to master bedroom)
- Easy-care native gardens
- Gas storage hot water system
- Security screens on all doors & windows
- Double lock-up garage
- Garden shed
- 430m to Webber Reserve
- 490m to Winnacott Reserve
- 460m to the Archibald shopping & cafe precinct
- 360m to Caralee Community School
- 720m to Melville Senior High School
- 2.4km to Seton Catholic College
- 580m to Caralee Medical Centre
- 2.2km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
- 3.7km to Westfield Booragoon
- 3.5km to Murdoch University
- 5km to Fremantle Centre
Property Code: 234